Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello everyone,

I have left the card making aside for a little while and been trying out mixed media and art journaling, even doing ATC`s.
Its been really fun :)
I tried in 2013 to make a book from scratch and it was super fun!
After many youtube-videos I came across with Mixed media and heard about Lindy`s Stamp Gang sprays.
Fell inlove with all the colours they have and they are amazing to work with.
The Starburst sprays have shimmer and the Flat Fabios have no shimmer and you can combine this two and get beautiful colour mix.

 Here I used Starburst sprays in blue and Flat Fabio Toto´s Tornado black. I added some white acrylic paint ( works fine with gesso) and with a dry paintbrush just add a little acrylic paint you get a beautiful texture on the flowers ect.


Still learning and testing new colour sprays....pink with black. You can mix and match different colours, all you have to do as use you´re imagination. :)

Natalia


1 comment: